The selection principle of automobile lubricants is:
1. The higher the working environment temperature, the higher the viscosity of the lubricating oil;
2. The greater the working load, the higher the viscosity of the lubricating oil to ensure that the oil film has sufficient strength;
3. The smaller the gap between the friction surfaces, the lower the viscosity of the lubricating oil, to ensure that enough oil flows between the two friction surfaces;
4. Between vertical friction surfaces, the viscosity of the lubricating oil should be higher to reduce oil loss.
Lubricating oil is a liquid or semi-solid lubricant used in various types of automobiles and mechanical equipment to reduce friction and protect machinery and processed parts. It mainly plays the role of lubrication, cooling, rust prevention, cleaning, sealing and buffering.
Classification and use of industrial lubricants:
1. Anti-wear hydraulic oil; anti-wear hydraulic oil is generally used in hydraulic systems of construction machinery and die-casting machines, construction, hardware, plastics, machine tools, etc., medium and high hydraulic systems and some gearboxes, bearing lubrication systems and other special anti-wear, Anti-oxidant lubrication system.
2. Air compressor oil; Air compressor oil is used in various domestic or imported air compressors.
3. Industrial gear oil; industrial gear oil is used for lubricating gear transmissions of various loads.
4. Machine tool spindle oil; guide rail oil, spindle oil is suitable for the lubrication of modern CNC machining centers, grinders, lathes, planers, drilling machines and other mechanical equipment spindles, guides and other parts.
5. Vacuum pump oil is used to lubricate various mechanical vacuum pumps.